If you are in Zurich, then you might consider attending the trivia night on Food & Drinks.
And, now for the five questions of the day!
1. If a Boeing 747 is known as a “Jumbo Jet”, then what ten-letter nickname is given to a Boeing 787?
2. Founded in Chicago in 1953, this magazine has published several short stories by authors such as Arthur C. Clarke, Ian Fleming, P.G. Wodehouse, Haruki Murakami. Ray Bradbury’s Fahrenheit 451 was serialised in three of its issues in 1954. Which magazine?
3. Viktor Knavs was a listed member of the League of Communists based out of Sevnica in Slovenia. Most of the Western world didn’t know about him until a few years ago when one of his children came into limelight. Who is his child?
4. What British Overseas Territory in the Caribbean has George Town as its capital gets its name from the Carib word for a crocodile?
5. The 2008 movie Nights in Rodanthe set in Rodanthe, North Carolina, is based on a 2002 novel of the same name written by which writer? (PICTURE)
(SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS)
3. Melania Trump
4. Cayman Islands
5. Nicholas Sparks