Here are the five questions of the day!
1. In Norse mythology, this bird is seen as sacred to Thor, the God of Thunder. A fictional character from DC Comics whose alias is Dick Grayson. What name connects?
2. At that time (1867) it was known as ‘Seward’s Folly’ named after William H Seward who negotiated this deal. Andrew Johnson signed off the monumental deal. What was the deal?
3. Which car company has a tradition of naming their cars after breeds of fighting bulls?
4. The name of what flower, also used as a first name for girls worldwide (and a Disney princess), derives from Old Persian word that means “Gift from God?”
5. Native to South America, what camelid is this, closely related to the llama? (PICTURE)
(SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS)
2. Purchase of Alaska from Russia for $7.2 million