If each square were to represent the daily quiz, then today the chessboard is complete.
Here are the five questions of today!
1. What sauce (named after a place) was first manufactured in 1837 by English pharmacists William Perrins & John Lea?
2. In 2006, Disney purchased Pixar for $7.4 billion. The first movie released after this purchase was in June 2007. This movie set in Paris won the 2007 Best Animated Feature at the Oscars. What movie?
3. Vermicelles is a Swiss dessert that is made from the mashed purée of what ingredient?
4. In Ancient Greece, what six-letter name was given to the place where criminals and debtors sought shelter from justice?
5. What 2018 movie is based on the 2013 novel by Ken Kwan? It is the first Hollywood produced movie since The Joy Luck Club to have an all-Asian cast. (PICTURE)
(SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS)
1. Worcestershire sauce
5. Crazy Rich Asians