Today’s five questions of the day!
1. In 1935, in partnership with another company, the Gottfried Krueger Brewing Company delivered their finest beer and cream ale in Richmond, Virginia. 91% of drinkers approved the new packaging method. How were these beers sold?
2. The name ‘Vinci’ is derived from the place of the same name in Italy. In what region of Italy is it located?
3. In Feb 2019, in an effort to limit immigration, Prime Minister Viktor Orban announced that any Hungarian woman with four or more children would be entitled to which benefit?
4. Fire and Blood is a fantasy book that will be released in two volumes. The first volume was released on November 20, 2018. Who is the author?
5. This actor and comedian made his feature film debut in 1983 Never Say Never Again? Twenty years later, he did a parody/spoof on the main character of the 1983 movie. Which actor and the spoof movie?
(SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS)
1. Canned beers
3. No Income Tax
4. G.R.R. Martin
5. Rowan Atkinson and Johnny English