Today’s five questions of the day! Enjoy your Tuesday and do join for the evening’s Qwizz Hour – Live on the Facebook page of Qwizzeria.
1. What seven-letter acronym is given to the test, often used when creating new accounts on websites, that is meant to tell computer programs and humans apart?
2. ____ is the name given to the lowest level of Buddhist hell. A Swedish musician chose that as his stage name because his real name was already someone’s username on MySpace. Fill in the blank with a one-word name.
3. The Bible has many references to this drink and the English name is closely related to the Hebrew and Arabic word for ‘strong drink’. What drink?
4. In 1927, Abdul Aziz did a deal with the United Kingdom and proclaimed the two kingdoms of Hejaz and Nejd. And, five years later, he combined the two kingdoms to form what new country?
5. What Canadian province is named after Princess Louise Caroline _______, the fourth daughter of Queen Victoria? A lake and a mountain are also named in her honour.
(SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS)
1. CAPTCHA (Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart)
3. Cider from Shekar and Sakar
4. Saudi Arabia