The number ’54’ will always remain dear to me. For the first 18 years of my life, this was the ‘home’ number before we moved to a new place. A lot of memories!!!
Here are the five questions of the day!
1. Golda Meir once said this about who? “Let me tell you something we Israelis have against _____. He took us 40 years through the desert to bring us to the one spot in the Middle East that has no oil!” Fill in the blank with a one-word name.
2. On May 11, 1981, which entertainer was laid to rest with three items in his casket – his red Gibson Les Paul guitar, a bible opened to Psalm 23, and a stalk of marijuana?
3. What comic character created from the mythology has a chemical element and a day of the week in English named after him?
4. By winning the 1997 Australian Open, who became the first Swiss to win a Grand Slam singles title?
5. It’s Tom Cruise’s birthday today, so why not have a question on him. What 1983 movie can be considered as Tom Cruise’s first breakthrough movie as a leading character?
(SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS)
2. Bob Marley
3. Thor and Thorium
4. Martina Hingis
5. Risky Business
Image – Warner Brothers