Enjoy the bright sunny day, take a stroll for a body work out and these questions for the mind 🙂
1. Coinye, an abandoned cryptocurrency was introduced in 2014 and it quickly became embroiled in a trademark infringement lawsuit for using the image of which American music artist?
2. The National Wine Day and wine festival take place each year on the first weekend of October (not sure for 2020), in Chisinau. Locals celebrate the autumn harvest and the country’s history of winemaking. Chisinau is the capital of what country?
3. A suite called the Norma Jean Suite is priced at $1200-a-night at the Lexington Hotel in New York. It was home to a famous couple in 1954 while living in New York. Which celebrity’s birth name was Norma Jean?
4. Hotel magnate Sol Kerzner created Sun city, a golf and gambling resort in the so-called ‘homeland’ of Bophuthatswana in 1979. In which country is it located?
5. Unholy Love or ‘Deceit’ is a 1932 movie and happens to be one of the first adaptations of which Gustave Flaubert’s 1857 novel? (PICTURE)
(SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS)
1. Kanye West
3. Marilyn Monroe (she was married to Joe di Maggio at that time)
4. South Africa
5. Madame Bovary