One day before turning 50, not a bad streak, right?
1. In 2018, the world’s tallest statue, depicting Sardar Patel, was inaugurated in India. The next two tallest statues in the list feature which figure (as of June 2020)?
2. In classical education, the four difficult subjects were arithmetic, geometry, music, and astronomy. The three relatively simpler subjects were logic, grammar, and rhetoric. What were these three subjects together called?
3. What was banned in New York in 1961 claiming that there was an outbreak of Hepatitis B, while others suspected the city wanted to clean up before the 1964 World’s Fair? The ban was overturned in 1997.
4. This English football club was founded in 1895 as Thame ironworks. In their crest, there is a castle and a crossed pair of tools and happens to be the only professional football club mentioned in the Harry Potter series. Which club?
5. What 1927 American silent war film set during World War I won the first Academy Award for Best Picture? (PICTURE)
(SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS)
2. Trivia or trivium
4. West ham United