Today’s five questions!
1. In 2017, what Asian country signed an agreement with China Merchant Ports Holdings – a state-run firm – giving them a 70% stake in the Hambantota port officially for 99 years?
2. The eleventh studio album by Mariah Carey launched in 2008 has a science touch to it. What famous equation is the title of the music album?
3. In Oct 2018, the former British deputy PM Sir Nick Clegg was appointed as the head of global affairs of which social media company to build bridges between politics and tech?
4. In Italy, Arborio, Baldo, Carnaroli, Maratelli, Padano, Roma, and Vialone Nano are the main varieties used to prepare which dish, normally served as a primo?
5. One of the founding members of Bombay Progressive Artists’ Group, whose self-portrait is this?
(SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS)
1. Sri Lanka
5. M.F. Hussain