Today’s five questions of the day –
1. Out of 11 UN member states that start with the letter ‘A’, only two countries do not have their end letter as ‘A’. What two countries?
2. Five Foot Two is a 2017 documentary about which American singer that revolves around the production and release of her fifth studio album, Joanne, and her halftime performance at Super Bowl LI?
3. The circular rings represent eternity and for this reason, it is believed that it was used in ancient Egyptian burials as evidenced by traces being found in the eye sockets of Ramesses IV. What vegetable?
4. During the Korean War of the ’50s, an American journalist and intelligence agent, Edward Hunter came up with the English ‘term’ refers to the Chinese Government propaganda in a Miami News article. Which term?
5. In July 2018, a new Gelato flavour was introduced in Turin that contains the Portuguese liqueur Ginja, which is similar to the one that is available in the Piedmont region. In whose honour or why was the flavour created?
(SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS)
1. Afghanistan and Azerbaijan
2. Lady Gaga
5. Cristiano Ronaldo after he joined Juventus