Enjoy today’s set of five questions –
1. The Colosseum is a theatre located on the Las Vegas Strip. It is the main entertainment venue for which luxury hotel and casino?
2. This 1995 opera, the Eighth wonder, tells the real-life story of a world-famous building (opened in 1973). Incidentally, it premiered in the same building. Which building?
3. Using the help of Otto Frederick Rohwedder’s invention, what was advertised as “the greatest forward step in the baking industry” and was first sold on 07 July 1928 in a bakery in Chillicothe, Missouri?
4. In 1962, the construction of a certain facility began in Lucens, a town in canton Vaud. What first in Switzerland was built there?
5. First Man is a 2018 movie starring Ryan Gosling and Claire Foy. It is based on the official biography of a well-known pioneer who achieved fame in the late 60s. Which real-life character is Ryan Gosling playing? (PICTURE)
(SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS)
1. Caesars Palace
2. Sydney Opera House
3. Sliced Bread
4. Nuclear Power Reactor
5. Neil Armstrong