I wish you all a great start to the week, and I think one way is to play these five questions. If you don’t know something, you learn something new, right?
Today’s five questions –
1. This surname is of Armenian origin and means ‘stone carver’. The lawyer who represented O.J. Simpson had his surname and so are a socialite American family. What surname?
2. What English name is given to the creative reuse of discarded objects or material in such a way as to create a product of higher quality or value than the original?
3. After serving seven months in jail, Vincenzo Peruggia served in the Italian army during World War I. He spent the final years of his life as a painter decorator in France. Why was he in jail?
4. Märchenstrasse is a tourist attraction in Germany and spans over a length of 600 km from Hanau in central Germany to Bremen in the north. This route is a celebration of the literary works of which duo?
5. She is one of the fifteen women (as of June 2020) to have won the Nobel Prize in Literature. It all started with this lady, in 1909. Name the Swedish writer. (PICTURE)
(SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS)
3. He stole Monalisa painting from Louvre
4. Grimm Brothers
5. Selma Lagerlöf