Calculated by Deep Thought over a period of 7.5 million years, 42 is the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything, as it appears in Douglas Adams’ The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.
I am not sure what the question is, I am sure about these five questions –
1. This Swedish company founded in 2006 has been directly listed on the NYSE in 2018. The listed name is the first four letters of the company. Which company?
2. Rosshalde is a short novel that showcases the failed marriage of the protagonist, painter Johann Veraguth, who lives on the estate Rosshalde. Which German author wrote this novel in 1914?
3. Guarded by the god Heimdall, in Norse mythology, what two-word term is used for the connection between Asgard, the world of the gods, and Midgard, the world of humans?
4. Launched in 1993 by Lufthansa, what name is given to the largest traveller loyalty programme in Europe with more than 25 million members?
5. Which politician completed this painting in 1935 titled “Sunset Over The Atlas Mountains” from his balcony at the Mamounia Hotel in Marrakech?
(SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS)
2. Hermann Hesse
3. Bifrost Bridge
4. Miles & More
5. Winston Churchill