It’s edition 41 and thereby it accompanies an additional fact. Symphony #41 happens to be the longest and the last symphony of Mozart.
With that, let’s move on to the five questions of the day –
1. This Australian company has its corporate headquarters located in Nottingham, England for some time. Founded in 1914, they introduced their first swimwear line, in 1927 called a “racer-back costume”. What company?
2. This drink was popularised by Dave Asprey and it involves adding butter or coconut oil or similar fat substitutes on coffee. What name is given to such a type of coffee?
3. In a nutritional context, cholecalciferol and ergocalciferol are often labelled with what letter of the alphabet?
4. After a successful career as a child actress, who served as the US ambassador to Ghana between 1974 and 1976 and the ambassador to Czechoslovakia between 1989 and 1992?
5. By what name are these species of Woodpecker family called that primarily feed on the fluids of trees, and not insects? (PICTURE)
(SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS)
2. Bulletproof Coffee
3. Vitamin D
4. Shirley Temple
Image – Kevin Cole