Here are today’s five questions
1. Jeffrey Hyman founded this ‘ready-to-eat’ shop in London on 21 October 1983. The first shop opened in Hampstead, London, in 1984. The name was based on the French name for ‘ready-to-eat’. What shop?
2. At the 2007 United States Grand Prix, who became the first teenager to score a point in Formula One?
3. This King was first from Bohemia to become Holy Roman Emperor. Under his direction, a famous bridge was commissioned replacing the old Judith Bridge. The bridge was known as the stone bridge and was changed to the King’s name in 1870. What bridge?
4. In the 1932 movie, Rasputin and the Empress, the character Princess Natasha had been raped by Rasputin. Princess Natasha’s character was intended to represent the real-life Princess Irina of Russia. Irina sued MGM. As a result, what practice started in the movie industry?
5. Gerridae are a family of insects that have a unique ability in the insect world that they can walk/skate on water. Given their ability, what is the popular nickname given to these insects? – PICTURE
(SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS)
2. Sebastian Vettel
3. Charles Bridge
4. Disclaimer at the start of the movie
5. Jesus bugs