And, tonight there is a live quiz and I promise it won’t take too much of your time. Follow this link and you will get all the details – THE QWIZZ HOUR #3
Now to the five questions of the day –
1. As of May 2020, Queen Elizabeth II tops the list of being the world’s longest-reigning living monarch. Who comes second, a monarch since October 1967?
2. His uncle, Francis Ford Coppola is an Oscar-winning director and in the 1970s to avoid nepotism as his nephew, he changed his last name inspired partly by the Marvel Comics superhero. Which Oscar-winning actor?
3. Every August, thousands upon thousands of people from across the globe make their way to the Spanish town of Bunol to take part in the “World’s Biggest Food Fight.” What do they fight with?
4. Which member of the cat family’s generic name is Acinonyx jubatus? Acinonyx means ‘motionless’ ‘claw’, referring to its inability to limited retractability of the claws compared to other cats’.
5. This sculpture from Angkor Wat depicts what sport? It was an Olympic team sport from 1900 to 1920. (PICTURE)
(SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS)
1. Sultan of Brunei
2. Nicholas Coppola became Nicholas Cage
3. Tomatoes – La Tomatina Festival
5. Tug of War