Tonight, the weekly Sunday Quiz night will be live from Shamrock (Wollishofen, Zurich). After a gap of three months, I am looking forward to it. It has been my routine for Sunday evenings for a few years now and I was missing it.
On that note, let’s dive straight into today’s five questions.
1. During medieval times, this Swiss town had a special appeal due to the many hot springs and ancient Roman baths. In addition, many were tempted to try out the local pastry ‘Spanischbrötli’. What town?
2. In 2018, Matt Damon quoted about whom this way, “The deal was that if you wanted to shoot in one of his buildings, you had to write him in a part.” Who was he referring to
3. Russia’s second-largest city was restored to its current name in 1991. It was known by another name from 1924 until 1991. Name the current and the previous name.
4. He worked at Baskin Robbins as a teenager and is one of the few people to have won both a Grammy and a Nobel Prize. His Grammy award was for the album ‘Dreams from my father’ in 2005. Who?
5. The photo above is that of a virus, in green, attaching to a white blood cell, in orange. In 2019, in nearly 12 years, there was a second patient known to be cured of what disease the virus causes? (PICTURE)
(SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS)
2. Donald Trump and his senseless cameos
3. St. Petersburg and Leningrad
4. Barack Obama