The square Pyramidal number is a concept that I learned recently. It isn’t complex, you add the squares of the numbers and stack it up. While we are at Qwizzeria Daily #30 – thirty is a square pyramidal number. Add the squares of one, two, three, and four, we get 30.
Here are today’s five questions:
1. Edmund Hillary photographed Tenzing Norgay holding four flags – three of them were that of Great Britain, India, and Nepal. What was the other flag?
2. The exchange of Rudolf Abel and Francis Gary Powers took place in 1962 on the Glienicke Bridge near Berlin. This served as the plot for which 2015 movie?
3. Paul Tibbets Jr. was a brigadier general in the United States Air Force, best known for playing a crucial role in World War II. While on the mission, how did he immortalise his mother’s name?
4. During 420 BCE, many Greek philosophers pondered over what substance made up the universe. Democritus of Abdera proposed a name for such substance which means ‘uncuttable’ in Greek. What word?
5. This is Aishwarya Rai, former Miss World from India. She is a brand ambassador (since 1999) for which Swiss watch company, which has a distinction of being the official timekeeper at the 1896 Olympics? (PICTURE)
(SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS)
1. United Nations
2. Bridge of Spies
3. Enola Gay, his mother’s name he used to name the aircraft he flew and that bombed Hiroshima