I wish you all a great and enjoyable Saturday!
1. What Swiss city opened the country’s first public funicular railway in 1877 and as of 2019 is the only Swiss city to have a metro system?
2. What sporting goods company was founded in Hawaii, and gets its name from the local language word meaning “the kind”?
3. It is a semiconductor that emits light when an electric current is passed through it. The colour of the light depends on the type of material used. By what acronym is this semiconductor famously known?
4. According to a study published in 2018 in the international journal Science, they are the first insects to join the shortlist of animals — parrots, dolphins, primates, and man — that can comprehend the concept of zero. What insect?
5. This is the star cast from the 1942 movie ‘Kings Row’. Robert Cummings and Ann Sheridan are two of the stars from the photo. Name the person on the right? (PICTURE)
(SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS)
3. LED (Light Emitting Diode)
5. Ronald Reagan