In the decimal numbering system, the number 27 is the first composite number not divisible by any of its digits. Are you able to figure this out? Or is there an error in this statement?
You don’t have dwell too much into it if your main interest is to check out today’s five questions.
1. After remaining with Nike for most of his career, Roger Federer confirmed his switch to which brand on the first day of Wimbledon 2018?
2. What city was first developed by the Dutch East India Company as a supply station for Dutch ships sailing to the Far East? It is the legislative capital of South Africa.
3. As of 2019, there are two permanent non-member observer states at the United Nations. One is Vatican City. Which is the other?
4. At the 1904 World Fair at St Louis, due to high temperatures, the hot waffles did not sell well. However, waffles came to the rescue when nearby vendors selling another product ran out of paper cups. What trend which is followed even today started?
5. This is an extract that describes an algorithm for the Analytical Engine to compute Bernoulli numbers. It is considered by many experts to be the first published algorithm. Who wrote this?
(SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS)
2. Cape Town
3. State of Palestine
4. Ice Cream Cones
5. Ada Lovelace