Here are today’s five questions of the day!
1. In the 2017 published result of an emotion recognition software test, what artwork was determined to be 83% happy, 9% disgusted, 6% fearful, and 2% angry?
2. “Ah Doctor _____, I’ve heard your name before” Doctor _____: “Most people have…… it’s also a noun”. What TV series would you get by filling in the blank?
3. Which country hosted Formula One races from 1950 to 1954 and banned all forms of motorsports until 2018 because of an accident in Le Mans?
4. On the request of the Medici family, to accommodate the working space of Florentine magistrates, what was built in the mid-16th century under the supervision of the architect Giorio Vasari?
5. A coastal region of Croatia, it is the setting for some of the parts of Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night. However, we know it better due to a spotted dog. What region?
(SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS)
4. Uffizi (offices in Italian)