The idea of daily quiz started two Sundays ago and here we are at the beginning of the third week of this Qwizzeria Daily journey!
1. What food item has its origins from the Persian, Arabic, and Turkish languages and it means ‘to burn or roast’?
2. Who remains the first and so far, the only American President to be sworn in on an airplane?
3. This tennis player left their home country along with her parents following the 1986 Chernobyl disaster. Although she has five Grand Slam titles, she has completed the career Grand Slam of winning all the four majors. Who?
4. What famous book from the 1950s had the opening line – “It was a pleasure to burn.”
5. This guy on the left portrayed ‘Talbot Mercer Papineau’ in the 2007 mini-series ‘The Great War’. Who?
(SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS)
2. Lyndon B Johnson after JFK
3. Maria Sharapova
4. Fahrenheit 451
5. Justin Trudeau