Today’s edition of five questions of the day.
1. In 2001, this tennis player, who was a runner-up in 1992, 1994 & 1998, then ranked 125 & entered as a wild card – won the Wimbledon singles title. Who?
2. Which leader was responsible for creating the first Communist country in the Western Hemisphere?
3. This multinational company’s not so popular name is Service Games and it started off importing pinball machines and other coin-operated amusement machines to the military bases located in the Pacific rim. How is it popularly known?
4. Hormonal changes in both boys and girls at puberty are attributed to this anatomical part that prodigiously changes by 90 degrees (angle) in boys and up to 120 degrees in girls. What part?
5. This was a tweet from the year 2016. Just name the movie that is being referred here – (PICTURE)
(SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS)
1. Goran Ivanisevic
2. Fidel Castro
4. Adam’s Apple
5. The Revenant