Five questions to keep you company!
1. Hemmed in by the Andes, South America, it has the distinction of being the driest place on Earth. From 1570 to 1971, evidence points out that it didn’t receive any rainfall. Which place?
2. Which F1 driver (in the news) won his first race with Ferrari at the 2015 Malaysian Grand Prix?
3. Catherine of Aragon was previously Princess of Wales before she became the Queen of England owing to her marriage to which king?
4. Sursilvan, Sutsilvan, Surmiran, Putèr, and Vallader are some of the dialects of what European language?
5. Girl with Balloon is a series of stencil murals made by which graffiti artist? (Picture)
(SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS)
1. Atacama Desert
2. Sebastian Vettel
3. Henry VIII
4. Romansh (spoken in Switzerland)
Image – Dominic Robinson