Here are the five questions for today to make you think, learn and enjoy 🙂
1. BARBRI is an American company that was a result of combining two companies from San Francisco and Chicago in 1974. They provide educational material for graduates of what subject?
2. Oona Castilla _______ is a Spanish-British actress known for playing the role of Talisa Maegyr in Game of Thrones. She was named after her maternal grandmother Oona O’Neill. Who was Oona O’Neill’s famous husband?
3. The most well-known flowering plant in the genus Zingiber is Z. officinale. By what common name do we know this?
4. Along with serving as a base point, Rothera, additionally, serves as the capital of which British Overseas Territory?
5. Pollice Verso (with a turned thumb) is an 1872 painting by Jean-Léon Gérôme. This served as the inspiration for which Best Picture Oscar winner? (Picture)
(Scroll down for answers)
1. Legal studies – Bay Area Review (BAR) and Bar Review Inc (BRI)
2. Charlie Chaplin
4. British Antarctic Territory